Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Breakfast Buddies

I love having an island with a counter in our new kitchen.  Several mornings I have imagined what my boys might look like as they grow in this house and I serve them breakfast across this counter.  I think we'll probably remodel this kitchen at some point, so it may be a different island or a different angle, but the thought is the same. This morning I thought to take a picture of this view.  Maybe I'll post the same one periodically over the years.  Once I snapped one of my guys, LO asked to take one of me in all my morning glory.  Turnabout is fair play, I guess.

This might be first time DH has sat here; usually the view is just my little guys.



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tradition to start. I will look forward to more of these pictures as they grow up in your new home!

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.