Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Soccer with "The Rays" 2013

One of the team parents had a better camera than and and was kind enough to take team photos throughout the season.  I think I have a few others I can get from a neighbor and will add those when I can.  For now, here are the season's highlights for LO....
warming up with Coach Troy
That's LO in the black jersey, back left; he prefers the spot far away from the action.

LO waiting to play

Far left again...away from the ball. 

Cheesin' on the sidelines.

On five..."go rays!"  

H and LO on the sidelines.  H wasn't so sure about playing soccer for the first few games either.  He gave himself pep talks on the way to games "I will not cry!" and it worked! DH, NB and me in the background.

By the last game, LO actually kicked the ball a couple of times.  Progress indeed!
The Rays (back, LtoR) LO, Charlotte, Henry, Scout (LO's crush), Mitchell, Coach Troy.
Front Josiah, Graham

Silly faces, I think LO is being a bear here.





1 comment:

  1. We hope LO and his teammates had great fun and that snack time was a good thing for all concerned :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.