Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekend fun

DH and I both had to work this weekend, and Grams and Aunt Cat decided to come on Saturday at the last minute.  It was a quick trip, and much of it was spent planning LO's 4th birthday soirée for next month.  We also had Nanny K on tap to keep the boys while I was working, so there was lots of entertainment for the boys this weekend.  Grams took some pics, so we actually have Aunt Cat in a few.  Nanny K took the boys to a local arts festival and shared some pics of that as well.  So, here are the highlights of the boys playing hard while DH and I were working hard.
ok, so I was around for some of the fun.

LO and Aunt Cat having a moment.  One of many, I'm sure.

LO readying himself for another tackle. NB was taking a breather and coming to make me late for work.

To entice NB back into action, I had to show him how to tickle Aunt Cat.  I'm pretty sure at least three of us had a blast.
While Grams and Aunt Cat ran some errands, Nanny K held down the fort.  Apparently the boys like to "play bear" when they are with her.  LO and Nanny K are the bears and NB is their bear cub.  "It's all about food," says Nanny K. (Big surprise!)  When they played this weekend, Nanny K asked about the foods Lo said they were having.  Here is what LO told her:
LO and Nanny K's "bear shopping list"
Sunday at the arts festival....
LO bustin' a move to the banjos.
LO and NB moving to the music.  This is a classic LO dance move.

A rare shot of Nanny K with the boys.  We are all so lucky to have her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.