Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Aspirations....

LO: "Mama, will I have Claritin like you when I'm a gurluh (girl)?"

me: "No buddy, you won't ever be a girl.  You will be a big boy, then a young man, then a man...."

LO: "then a garbage man?"


3 comments:

  1. I think Maslow called that self-actualization :-)

    After all to one boy the pinnacle is being a fireman, to another an astronaut, and to an exceptional few, well, a garbage man. At least LO's mom and da will never have to worry about him relocating himself to Cape Cod. Why? No garbage men (well at least no residential garbage men).

    Can't wait to know what or whether LO would want to be after he's climbed the ladder to the garbage man level!!! Should be entertaining and probably inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LO is obsessed about garbage and garbage
    trucks, no wonder he wants to be a garbage man!

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.