Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stay tuned...

I know some of you are wondering where NB's 9 month post is.  Believe me, I would like to have written it by now.  I had planned to yesterday and again today, but nap time (my writing time) has been harder than expected.  Yesterday, in general, was one of the toughest days I can remember in the last few months.  I spent much of they day wanting to either go a few rounds with a punching bag (not that I ever have) or cry hysterically.  In the midst of a very trying day for me and both boys, LO offered the following.  We were driving home from the park and NB had taken a break from screaming because he was holding my hand.  Yes, I was driving.  Yes, his seat is in the back. No, I don't recommend anyone drive that way.

Anyway, LO yelled up to the front, "Mommy are you bleeding/breathing/breeding?" (I wasn't sure about the last word.

"What buddy? I can't hear you over the wind while I'm driving."

 "Are you breathing?" he asked, further enunciating the last word.

"Yes, I am."

 "Why?"

It was nice to have a chuckle in the midst of all the chaos.

Shortly thereafter, LO yelled up to the front seat:

"Mommy, stop driving, I can't hear you!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are some park pics to tide you over.  Yes, it really was 78 degrees and sunny today. Stay tuned for the 9 month post coming soon...maybe.

First time on a slide, he'd rather try to pull up than slide down
Big brother showing off his muscles


First time on a swing (as far as I know) and big brother  was pushing.   I  think they both enjoyed it.
Big brother looks so natural on the big swings now. If only I could get him to pump those legs!




1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm....for some reason winter where you are looks a lot different than winter where we are....(assuming those are winter pix)!

    And then I wonder how old I was when I first got to go to the park? I'll have to check with Aunt Linda on that question. I'll be she knows.

    Oh and when you're having days like yesterday, just jot a note to your soon to be older sons and to DH listing yet another reason why moms deserve all the honor and love and pampering that their families can muster on Mother's Days and every day. A lot of moms really are "rock stars"; you surely are!

    Love,
    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.