Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Funnies with LO

DH shared this from their walk last night:

LO: Da, do you have something to tell me?

DH: Yes

LO: What?

DH: I love you.



DH: LO, do you have something to tell me?

LO: No, I don't.



Also, there is a "pond"/water feature that had been donated by a neighborhood member.  (Ironically, the head of the neighborhood aesthetics committee.) It was never completed and is an eye sore.  Since LO was about 6 months old, whenever was walk by the "pond" we stop and look for frogs.  Often in the spring we'd see a little something flutter in the water, but usually not. Again, from last night's walk:

LO: That pond is schwag!

DH: Who told you that?

LO: Mommy!

DH came home and told me I was busted.  I didn't realize the pond's schwag-ness was ever in question.  Guess I was wrong and am now busted.

2 comments:

  1. Funny! Sound like LO is running his own "No Spin Zone".

    Love,
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very funny!

    Love, toona

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.