I can't believe it has been three weeks already! I'm guessing you'll tip the scale at a little over 9 lbs at your check up appointment this week. I generally can't tell when my boys are gaining or losing weight because I see you every day, but I've noticed some chunky cheeks on you lately! Also this past week, your Dad and I have comment most on just how noisy you are. It's hard to describe them exactly, but you make noises somewhere between a grunt and a billy goat "maa" when you sleep or, sometimes, when you nurse. You are so noisy that your Dad and I have trouble sleeping with you in the room. At first we were getting you up when you started to make noise, but have since realized that you are not awake yet. Sometimes you will make noises for up to an hour before opening your eyes or crying for us. As a result, you are making the big move out of our room and into the living room. Your first night was last night, and your Dad slept great. I slept most of the night on the couch because you had trouble winding down, but I hope I'll be back to bed again tonight. The other big change this week was your first days in fluff. No more sposie vacation for us! While we aren't excited about the return of washing diapers, I am excited to see your fluffy bum and have better dipes on you. Your newborn/size 1 sposies were leaking on me every day! Here are some pics of you at 3 weeks...you look a lot bigger in part due to those cheeks, and in part due to your fluff.
 |
| You look like a dancer in this to me. |
 |
| Check out those cheeks! |
 |
| Your Popeye pose? |
 |
| Your big brother wanted to hold you. In the end he settled for holding your hand. So sweet to us, but you weren't so sure. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.