| Hooray for 5 weeks! |
This little guy is 5 weeks already. Your big brother has kept us on our toes so much this past week, that you've gotten passed over a little bit. Sorry buddy! You are such a good baby, and we talk regularly about how grateful we are for it! Even this week when most babies are nearing their peak fussy period, you have been pretty chill. Your Dad and I try to be very intentional about our time with you. We talk to you regularly and give you baby massages most nights. You are cooing more and more and smiling a little more too.
Over the last two weeks I've nearly rubbed your head bald! I was stroking it 2 weeks ago and noticed your red hair on my finger tips. The longer hair has gradually been lost everywhere but near the nape of your neck. Your Dad and I wondered if it would be replaced with different colored hair, but the peach fuzz coming in still seems to be the same color. We're glad for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.