Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Letter to my guys (and newbie)

Dear DH, This past weekend you skillfully and single-handedly moved our old refrigerator from the garage to the sunroom.  (Insert manly sounds of accomplishment here.)  Dear LO, Just wanted to say I had a great time with you today.  We walked in the perfect weather, fed the doodle-doos, dug in the dirt, walked on crunchy leaves and dug in the dirt some more.  Dear Newbie, Yesterday was the first time I was sure I felt your little kicks.  Welcome to the big times, so glad to have you be more a part of our lives.  Dear DH, in the last week you've begun to warm up my side of the bed while waiting for me to get there.  Even though newbie is making me sleep just under a sheet all night, I think it's the sweetest thing ever that you are making such a sacrifice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.