Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Drum roll please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww7XlihgTrE

5 comments:

  1. *BIG HUGE CHEESY GRIN*

    -Aunt Cat

    P.S. Cute new background by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Having boys close together is so fun. They become best buds and entertain each other which makes your job a little easier. It's also nice to simply move clothes from one dresser to another. I love seeing each boy wearing something I loved seeing the oldest boy wear. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!!!   Congratulations on your new little boy!  Keep going this way and you will have your own football team! :)-pastfinder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! A baby brother!!!! Congrats all!! Love you guys! Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations! LO is so cute!

    Love, toona

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.