Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Reason #893

Last night, my DH moonlighted for the second night in a row to help buy us new windows after completing his regular week of seven 12-hour shifts. He got two hours of sleep last night, then slept just two hours this morning before taking care of LO so I could attend a shower for a co-worker. He got in another couple of hours this afternoon. He was doing so well (faking it) that at 7:45 tonight when I said I was really craving cornbread from a local restaurant downtown, he hopped in the car to go pick some up for me. He did this even though I ate their cormbread yesterday and plan to go there tomorrow for lunch too. (Apparently he went because I liked a car he wants us to buy, not because I'm carrying his babe.) Still, reason number 893 why I'm so in love with the rock star husband I married!

3 comments:

  1. What a man! I'm dying to know what cornbread you love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a rock star son also!

    toona

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....and we love him, too! Thanks DH for being you.

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.