A picture really is worth a thousand words!!! I wonder how in the world Cambell's mom and dad knew that his sibling was the topic of conversation this weekend at Oo-oo and Grandpa's. Thanks for the wonderful news! Do you think I'll need to buy another watch?
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I have to admit though, I was really hoping to see you in the running group this Fall. Kids are way better than running though:-).
We should get together for lunch someday when the kids are in school. I'd love to catch up.
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.
Congratulations Campbell! You will be a fantastic big brother. :) And Congratulations to Mom & Dad Nages as well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Campbell, DW, DH, grandparents and to all the family members. That's the best news that I
ReplyDeletehave heard in a long time. Love, toona
A picture really is worth a thousand words!!! I wonder how in the world Cambell's mom and dad knew that his sibling was the topic of conversation this weekend at Oo-oo and Grandpa's. Thanks for the wonderful news! Do you think I'll need to buy another watch?
ReplyDeleteJust clicked on your blog and surprise.... GREAT NEWS!!!! So happy for you guys and the big brother!!! Much love from the Robinsons!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so excited for you. I have to admit though, I was really hoping to see you in the running group this Fall. Kids are way better than running though:-).
ReplyDeleteWe should get together for lunch someday when the kids are in school. I'd love to catch up.
What a great shirt! Congratulations!!! :)
ReplyDelete