Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day
Today might possibly have been one of my best Valentine's ever. I had hoped to have some really cute video of LO to share today (yep, we're back in video business), but alas, LO seems to always know and sabotage my holiday plans. LO was having a tough time this morning since DH and I have finally decided on and implemented some new discipline strategies. On the up side, LO seemed to have a great nap, and DH indulged me by helping the three of us get outside in the gorgeous 70 degree sunshiny weather for a family run. DH and I have not run together since before I was pregnant, so it was a real treat to be out in the sun getting a good workout with both of my guys. After our run, we took LO to see the roosters, then let him play in the grass for nearly an hour. It was a really excellent afternoon with two of my favorite people. I only wish I had the video or pictures to go with it. DH and I get to really celebrate with a night away this Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to that, but so glad to have had a great family day today. Thanks to my guys for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.