Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

We Joined the Zoo!

It has been a great week in the Land of Nages. I wish I had time now to write all about it. Alas, I have spent the whole evening editing the video below. I know we have family who will be eager to see this. So, instead of waiting until I can write about everything, I thought I'd just upload this now. I hope that, even though I'm giving you all dessert first, you'll stick around to eat your dinner later when I manage to post it. ; ) Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic video of this historic event!!! It was wonderful to hear him make the animal sounds. Truly a magic moment. Dessert was great...can't wait for dinner! lol

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.