Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Seasons

"To everything there is a season and a purpose under Heaven."

Things are tough in the Land of Nages right now. In part because we are having work done on the house and that affects all of us in different ways. Hopefully that will only last a couple of weeks, and then, perhaps, LO will not take more than a couple of weeks to get back into his routine. DH and I are also both in periods of transition professionally. We also have some other things going on that are not blog-appropriate. I write all of this to say that, I know I have promised details of our vacation and lots of other juicy blogginess. I have felt very stressed about getting those entries written. Today I realized that something has to be put on the back burner for a while. That something is this blog. I fear that delaying the vacation, teething and, yes, swimming, posts might mean they never get written or that they will be less authentic when they are written. Still, my family needs all of my focus, love, and energy right now. I'm not willing to let blogging get in the way of living. With that said, I am taking a mini blog hiatus. I promise to write when I can, and I hope I won't be gone long. In the meantime if things seems quiet around here, please take a few minutes to send a prayer or warm thought our way. Do not worry about us. While this is a tough season, it will probably not be our toughest. It will also end and good stuff with surely follow. Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.