Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary My Love!



Five years ago I walked down the aisle to join my life with yours forever. Five years later, I would do it again. Just as you have been the perfect compliment to my ever-changing personality, you are also the perfect compliment to me as a parent. While I still have so much to learn about being an excellent wife and mom, I could not love you more for the patience, space, and understanding you show me as I grow. I know that we have been chosen for one another and LO for us. I am so grateful and lucky to have you. I love you honey.

Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. You are both well-matched...I believe. I am ever thankful for both of you and the precious LO you have added to my life. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.