Sometimes the moments that are unique to parenting aren't fun, or sweet, or funny, or cute. Sometimes they are sad, or painful, or make you feel guilty. LO hurt himself today. It was my fault. I want to hold him all day to try to make it better, then I want to crawl into bed and cry. Don't worry, nothing that will scar him for life, but I think it might me.
Sorry to hear that LO hurt himself, and
ReplyDeleteplease do not feel guilty! I know that it is easier said then done, but I am sure that LO
knows that you did not intentionally mean to hurt him and will soon forget about it all. toona
Every parent, as I'm sure you already know, has been there and done that. Unfortunately, this won't be the last and worse, it doesn't get any easier. It comes with the territory and, thanks be to God, the little ones recover much quicker than we do:).
ReplyDelete