Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

300 pictures of you

In honor of school being in back in full swing, here's a little word problem. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and I have 300 pictures, how many words is this post worth? At last, I have decided to post the long-awaited belly pics. LO's sweet Aunt Kat spent the day taking pics of us about a week an a half ago. I think of them as pics of LO, but, obviously, they look a whole lot like pics of me. Sorry, but that's the best we can do for another 4-5 weeks! I don't have all the pics yet, but thought I'd post a few of my favorites. I won't do all my favs lest this begin to look like it's all about me. Before I post those, though, I'll include a sampling of the pics DH has taken of me throughout my pregnancy. There's just no substitute for watching that belly grow! Lastly, if you're feeling bashful on my behalf, let me worn you that a few pics show a bare belly. I think they are tastefully done, but don't scroll all the way to the bottom pics if that's more of us than you'd like to see! Enjoy!

12 wks
22 wks
27 wks
latest belly pic, 35 wks 2d

Ok, so I tried to post the other pics and my internet crashed. Then, I tried again to post a slideshow and sort of got it to work. I still can't put it in this post, but I'm thinking you really don't mind. One day this rookie will get it figured out!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pix and artsy as well. Kudos to the photographer.

    Obviously I stubbed my toe in the anonymity game on a earlier entry. Think I have that sorted out now.

    Think I'll send Lizard the blog link. At a minimum she'll love the pix.

    Sing LO a song for me...oh...alright....go ahead and sing one to DH as well...it may take me awhile to work up to that...

    Love all 3 of ya,
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job. I love all the pictures...and I love all of you! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So here I have been getting all bothered and feeling excessively challenged because I couldn't get my photo to appear beside my comments.

    So being determined to get the hang of this little bit of blogging technique I resorted to asked for help from Lauren on Thread by Thread. Eureka!!! No sooner had I posted that comment than my ever so lovely headshot appeared next to the Thread by Thread comment.

    From that I surmise that Mom Nages prefers (and set up the blog preferences accordingly) not to have commenters photos shown. So if anyone else is out there struggling with the same challenge you can put your frustrations (well...at least this lil' frustration) to bed 'cause we've been outmaneuvered by none other than our own intrepid blogger.....Mom Nages....

    Bed time now...adieu,
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  4. for the record, I have no idea what DB is talking about. I'm not savvy enough for such things. Thanks for the vote of confidence though! Also, you can be as anonymous as you want. No need to do it on my account, just please keep me, LO, DH and our whereabouts to yourself please. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.