So this is a different kind of post. One day I trust I'll laugh about these things, but right now, well, I'm not laughing. NB has so much classically toddler behavior right now that we were completely spared by LO. I knew LO was a good toddler. I'm glad I was able to appreciate that at the time. I'd hate to look back now and think I'd missed that about him.
So lately NB is obsessed with...I don't know, control? pushing buttons? watching reactions? pushing limits? it seems like all of these things. This isn't a post about the motivation so much as a tally of the day-to-day results of it. With that in mind, I present a list of things I've fished out of toilets (some clean, some actively being used) in the last month. Furthermore, I hope to update the list regularly as I'm certain there will be more to add. Let me say that, as the list might seems short in writing, no one wants to ever fish anything out of a toilet, so the fact that we have this list should say enough.
Frankly, that's what I'd like to say...ENOUGH! Have mercy on mama and find some other way to do whatever you are doing. You know, like throwing things in the trash that aren't supposed to go there, or taking your shoes off in the car ten times a day, or throwing your milk, your dirty dishes, and your tray on the dining room table whenever I leave the room. Oh yeah, you are doing all of those things already...isn't that enough? Please?
In the last month:
wrapped feminine hygiene products
entire roll of toilet paper, on the roll
your toothbrush, while we were traveling, apparently more than once, but it kept getting used
a new bottle of Aveeno lotion
your sippie cup
orange ball
red bathtub toy boat
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.