me: "Yes, it is!'
LO: "I've been looking forward to St Patrick's Day sooooo much!"
me: "I know you have, (He has been asking when it is for over a week. I was suspicious he would be expecting cake today.) why is that?"
LO: "No more snakes. He got rid of all of them!" (our friend up the street saw a very large one last week)
me: "That was just in Ireland, baby, we're in the United States."
LO: "Oh well, he better come to Zia's house and get rid of hers!"
If only....
Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!
I love when you share dialogues like that with us. This was before your time, but a very nice man named Art Linkletter used to have a popular show that was on TV for years called "Kids Say The Darndest Things". Although the format was different, the essence of it was the never ending examples of funny things that kids say. That concept garnered a national audience back in the day and it continues to amuse your friends and family audience here. Thanks for letting us share these moments!!!
ReplyDelete