Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

10 month white onesie pics

I could just post the best pics and leave it at that.  I try, though, to be honest in my chronicling of our little lives and the best pics would mean looking at our session through rose-colored glasses.  There will be plenty of that in my natural recollection of things that go unjournaled. Besides, it might be funny one day to see the less rosy stuff.  I just hope NB will think so too. So I think I'll remember this session as the "morning nap was interrupted by the trash truck and cleaning ladies, teething, sick, it's nap time and he has a poopy diaper" session.  What was I thinking trying to take pics of this poor boy?  I guess only that they were already eight days overdue and if I didn't take them now, I wasn't sure when I would.  This is what I get when those are the circumstances.  Honestly, I stopped shooting way earlier than I usually do because NB was just over it.  I didn't think I had one decent shot.  I was pleased to see some were passable. So with that intro....

Teething on valentine hearts.

NB 9 mos
I had to add this shot for comparison...does he look chunkier? I think so!
Even with several toys around, I put NB down and he was on the move before I could snap many shots
He has gotten a bit better at a hands and knees crawl in the last week.
Repositioning him resulted in a bit of protest
Check out those teeth!

This is the view I'm seeing a lot these days.

DH got this greeting.  Of course that was when my "set" was falling apart.  
Then DH handed NB the toy I use to get him to look at the camera.  Silly Da!



Finally I found that if I hyperventilated blowing bubbles, then raced to the camera I could get a little smile.

1 comment:

  1. We love the pix regardless of NB's state at the time; thanks for sharing them. Looks like he will crawl a bit before walking after all. Nice choppers too!

    Love,
    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.