Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Many faces of LO

Not only is LO one of the most talkative (some say articulate) almost two year olds we know, but he has also picked up a number of new facial expressions.  I was not able to catch two of my favorite because, of course, when you ask for them, he gets silly and refuses to do them.  The missing ones are: 1) when he is proud of something and you notice it.  That one is kind of a bashful smile.  2) his inquisitive look which makes great use of his whole face...eyebrows scrunched, eyes squinted, cheeks raised, mouth pursed.  Here are some other ones I got because I was asking for the inquisitive one.  None of these are as emotive as the ones he does naturally.  Some of these I just thought were nice, normal, happy faces, and those are hard to get pictures of without a silly face too!


Trying to do the inquisitive face on purpose. "Like this Mama?" Nope, not really.

I think he was saying "zzzz" in this one...what  DH has gotten him to do so we can brush his teeth

We see this one all the time.  Usually he's saying "Ummm..."





We get this laughing face a lot

this is sort of like the proud/bashful face, but less humble





2 comments:

  1. This boy is too cute for words! Makes my heart swell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! We enjoyed
    visiting with you all. LO is a
    social guy and NB needs to take
    longer naps and night sleep.

    Love, toona

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.