Yesterday morning we all piled into the car to get everyone's haircut. LO had the worst time ever and screamed the whole time. We got home with just 15 minutes for me to get showered and off to enjoy the spa treat you had given me last December. LO was covered in hair, hungry, cranky, and exhausted. You fed LO lunch, made me a mock chicken salad sandwich, and ran between LO in his high chair and me in the shower to feed me sandwich quarters while I shaved my legs. I haven't seen you do that kind of culinary double time since I was in labor and you made the cookies and lasagna. You helped me out the door and told me to enjoy my massage while you waited for my mom to show up and bathed LO. Just wanted to say that those were reasons number 568, 569, 570, and 571 that you are my personal superhero!
I love you too,
Your baby mama
DH is our superhero also and we are very proud to be his parents. He is and has always been a very caring and loving person not to mention his wonderful bursts of laughter.
ReplyDeleteLove, toona
That's pretty impressive considering the lasgna and cookies were quite a show as well!
ReplyDelete-Aunt Cat
And that is just one more...make that four more reasons we love DH so much!!!
ReplyDelete