Today you and Lovie (now "la-la" or "lollie") helped me "sweep up" toddler style. You were a pro at holding the dust pan and dumping it in the trash. I'm pretty sure it took three times as long to accomplish this task with your help, but it was a lot more fun! If I get you your own broom, I think you'll be on your own with this task in no time. (sweet!)
(As I took this pic, I made a mental note that we should put away this shirt...obviously sized 18 mos. When I checked though, it is 24 mos size...what a belly!)
The reverse sweep. Why didn't I think of that?

Then we built our first fort and took a break...sweeping is hard work!

love it! :)
ReplyDeleteI just love this post! I find myself going back to it over and over. He is just so precious....words cannot describe what I feel in my heart. Love, love, love that boy! :)
ReplyDelete