Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Everything in its place and a place for everything

Dear LO,

I love that when we sing the "clean up" song, you do just that. It gives me hope that your room will not always look like mine did when I was growing up! I also think it's sweet that you seem to like everything in its place and "just so." The site of your cars lined up on the door jamb (a place you chose, not us) makes me smile. It also made me chuckle today when I picked up your books (that you had just carefully delivered to my bedroom floor) so I could vacuum and you went directly to them to return them to their "home."
Sometimes your idea of everything in its place is not the same as mine.

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Your DH had everything in its own place. Did LO get that from his dad? I wonder!
    Love, toona

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.