For now, I just wanted to mention that LO and I had a big day today. We went to the gym. It was a new gym and the first time I have taken LO to the gym nursery. Given the many (wonderful) women who have looked after LO in recent weeks, his separation anxiety is on overload. I did not expect for this to go well, but we had to start sometime. The goal today was just to get there, have a brief stay, and go home. To my delight, LO did really well! He cried when I left him, but Miss Yvonne said he stopped easily and I found him 25 minutes later happily playing in the exersaucer. (We won't tell his sitters this as he has put them through the wringer lately). I think it will take many trips before I feel comfortable enough to have a full workout and shower without fearing I'll get paged overhead any second, but at least we are on the right track.
You did great today buddy. Mama is so proud of you!
Congrats to both mama and baby boy on yet another successful first!!! Go ya'll.
ReplyDeleteLove,
DB