Aunt Cat was here the end of July, and I'm just now getting around to posting about that. LO loves his Aunt Cat who aspires to be "the best aunt ever." Mind you, she "doesn't do diapers," which costs her a couple of points in my book, but LO doesn't hold a grudge. ; ) Anytime Aunt Cat is here, we can be assured that many pictures will be taken. This visit she also indulged DH and me in a date night. We had actually gotten to go out two weekends in a row, so that was VERY special. She was able to stay a little longer this visit and we all enjoyed that. She and LO got extra play time together and we got some more great pics. Here are some of my favorites:
Crawling out of the "forbidden corner", he got a little stuck.
Affectionately dubbed LO's paparazzi pic. Really he loves the camera and wants to eat it, but the end result is the same.
We have a whole series of ducky pictures. At one point the entire duck was in his mouth!Thanks Aunt Cat for another fun visit. Come back soon!


Awww!! Thank you! By the way, his book collection is growing. I found another toy for him (Don't tell DH!!) It's the same kind of toy as his new red truck but it's a giraffe. I was going to get him another vehicle but as soon as I saw the giraffe I wanted to get it since he goes to sleep (or used to) listening to his wind up giraffe.
ReplyDelete