Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Playtime

My sweet boy,

I have just put you to bed and you are still settling down while you listen to Brahm's lullaby on Raffi (your giraffe). I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how much fun I had playing with you this afternoon. I think you had fun too! We played hard in your bedroom floor. I turned on some new music for us and acted silly for you, then we rolled around and crawled together exploring your room. You thought it was so funny when I followed your actions, first lying on your bouncy seat, then on the floor. You crawled over me over and over, and twice you paused to kiss my face, though the second kiss felt more like you were biting my nose. We spent over an hour laughing and entertaining each other, and, in the end, we were both completely worn out. Sleep well tonight, my love. I hope we will do this again soon!

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention the playing he did yesterday and this morning with Aunt Cat.... :D

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.