Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Mom Moments


Yesterday was a busy day for LO. We had two outings, saw a number of new people and other children, and still managed to get a decent nap in. I'm not sure about LO, but DH and I were pooped! Still, at about quarter to 5 in the evening, DH had car washing on his list of things to do. That used to be a job we did together, but we haven't taught LO to scrub the wheels yet, so he and I had to sit out. We wanted to keep DH company though. It was HOT and muggy and we all felt tired and grubby. I thought the company might make a tough job a little easier, but didn't want LO to overheat or feel miserable. So we did this...

Hey! I'm naked and outside in a tub!

Here Mommy...

want this one?
Okay, I'll keep it.

Think you're getting this one?
Think again!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love LO's pictures and
    videos. Thanks for sharing.

    Luv, toona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I can't click on the pictures to enlarge them and save them! They are ADORABLE though!

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.