Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

What's the verdict Aunt Cat?

LO and I are back in our old stomping grounds visiting friends before school starts back.  On our four hour drive back yesterday LO and I had lots of conversation.  At one point a U2 song came on the iPod and I mentioned to LO that it was the next to the last song to which DH and I danced at our wedding.  This led to conversation about LO's role in Aunt Cat's wedding this fall.

"What happened at your wedding mama?"

"Mommy and Daddy promised to love each other forever-ever and then we had a party."

"Was there cake?" (This of course is the quintessential component of every party according to LO)

"Yes"

"You get to help Aunt Cat and Uncle Ryan have their wedding soon.  Mommy and Aunt Cat will get all dressed up, and you'll get to look very handsome too!  You'll be in charge of the rings which are very important."

"Can I wear what I want?"

"Sort of, we'll get you some nice pants and maybe a bow tie."

"Can I be Superman?"

"You'll have to ask Aunt Cat about that one buddy!"

What do you think Aunt Cat?  If we find a cape in wedding colors, can he fly down the aisle?

1 comment:

  1. Certainly buddy! If that's how you want to do it, please be my guest!

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.