Monday, December 9, 2013
Guess how much I love you
Tonight I found DH and LO lying on the floor of LO's room in the dark gazing at green stars projected on the ceiling. They had read "Guess how much I love you" and it reminded DH of the stars. So they were gazing, and I lay in the floor to join them. I told LO "I love you as big as the biggest garbage truck." "Whoa," he said. He countered with something he thought was big. We went back and forth and even included how much we love Da and NB. It was quiet for a minute, then he offered "I love you as far as the birds can fly." I thought that too beautiful to continue, so we went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so sweet and very touching!
ReplyDeleteLove, toona
Melt my heart why don't you? Such a sweetheart :)
ReplyDeleteOut of the mouths of babes...Wow!
ReplyDelete