Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ambidextrous

LO was obviously right handed from about 9 months of age.  I knew at the time that wasn't really normal, but thought it was neat.  In retrospect, I wonder if his left sided weakness played a roll, but that's another story for another time.  NB, on the other hand, is definitely ambidextrous, and it's kind of fun to watch.  I have said all along that it would be fitting for him to be a lefty.  Lah-oo is a lefty though, and I always have her in the back of my mind saying that it's a right-handed world.  I don't really think I have anything to do with NB's handedness, but I have fun trying to predict it all the same. At this point I'd say he uses his left hand to eat more often, but when he uses his right hand he seems more skilled.  I'm betting he'll be a righty, but only time will tell of course.  Until then, it seems he's happiest eating with a spoon in each.  He is fiercely opposed to being fed most of the time, so he's getting a lot of practice, messy as it is....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.