
So there's a long story here that isn't really important. We had a time getting LO's one year pictures taken. I chose the photographer nearly 4 months in advance, but she had to reschedule last minute. LO was nearly 13 months when we finally got together. The photographer had some trouble the day we were to meet, and I left my cell at the house so I didn't get her call. By the time we took pics, an already-tired LO had been waiting with me for about 45 minutes, and was getting hungry. It was a tough shoot for everyone. In spite of all of that, I loved our photographer and I really loved her pictures. She felt so badly about our comedy of errors that she gave us a disc of ALL of our pictures, not just the ten we paid to have. I didn't know she was being so generous, so when we finally got the pics about 2 weeks ago, I didn't share them because I thought we had the wrong disc. Believe it or not, that's the short story! I say all of that to try to explain why, on the last day of the year, I am randomly posting LO's one year pictures. There are about 35 of them in total and they are huge files, so I will not post them all. For family and friends out there who want some that they don't see on the blog, e-mail me and we'll get them to you.








Enjoy these parting pics of my big boy and his curls (before his haircut!)








love the Haley Lamb photos.. I saw you on her blog a while back and meant to tell you how cute they are! I hope you all are doing great, maybe we will bump into you at a park sometime when it warms up :)
ReplyDelete