We had a great appointment today. At 33w6d, LN is estimated to be 4lbs and12oz. Our doctor says he'll gain about 2 more pounds between now and delivery, so that puts him about 7 lbs on the big day. He has also managed to make himself be head down, which is right where we need him to be. Everything else on ultrasound looked great. So now I officially know that the body part bruising my ribs on the right is his rear or his leg. Just like his last ultrasound, he seemed comfortable and didn't want to move. As a result, we could not get any 4-D pic, but did get to see him make piggy faces by pushing his little nose against my belly wall. A small consolation, but very cute! Our next appointment in is 2 weeks. No more ultrasounds. The next time we see him will be his birthday!!!!!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
33w6d appt
Well, I spent several hours today trying to figure out how to put the slideshow I made into my last post. No luck! I can get it in the preview, but when I try to post it, I get an HTML error message saying that there is no "end tag." After a little Googling, I know what that means, but I can't seem to guess the appropriate end tag. In fact, I think the appropriate one is already there, but not working. It's more than this rookie can handle. I mention that so you don't ask me to post the ultrasound I have on DVD from today. If I can figure out how, I'll put it in next week, but today, it's a no go. Still, I thought someone out there might like an update, so (mom) here it is....
We had a great appointment today. At 33w6d, LN is estimated to be 4lbs and12oz. Our doctor says he'll gain about 2 more pounds between now and delivery, so that puts him about 7 lbs on the big day. He has also managed to make himself be head down, which is right where we need him to be. Everything else on ultrasound looked great. So now I officially know that the body part bruising my ribs on the right is his rear or his leg. Just like his last ultrasound, he seemed comfortable and didn't want to move. As a result, we could not get any 4-D pic, but did get to see him make piggy faces by pushing his little nose against my belly wall. A small consolation, but very cute! Our next appointment in is 2 weeks. No more ultrasounds. The next time we see him will be his birthday!!!!!
Those little piggies keep kicking my liver!
We had a great appointment today. At 33w6d, LN is estimated to be 4lbs and12oz. Our doctor says he'll gain about 2 more pounds between now and delivery, so that puts him about 7 lbs on the big day. He has also managed to make himself be head down, which is right where we need him to be. Everything else on ultrasound looked great. So now I officially know that the body part bruising my ribs on the right is his rear or his leg. Just like his last ultrasound, he seemed comfortable and didn't want to move. As a result, we could not get any 4-D pic, but did get to see him make piggy faces by pushing his little nose against my belly wall. A small consolation, but very cute! Our next appointment in is 2 weeks. No more ultrasounds. The next time we see him will be his birthday!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for the update. I can bearly stand it :). I will wait (not so patiently) for the pictures of Campbell. What about the belly pic of you? :):):)
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and stayed up way too late getting to know more about you than you're a vegetarian who likes to run. By the way, I TOTALLY miss you this year.
ReplyDeleteI'll be happy to show you what I know about pictures extra. Send me an email (you can find it on my blog) and I'll send you my number.
Glad to hear all is going well for you and your LO.
Hey, here's an idea. Upload the video to YouTube. They give you a code that you can specifically copy and paste for blogs. That should work. I'm not certain about the privacy level on YouTube, but if you're going to post the video on your blogspot, there's not much difference.
ReplyDeleteHEY!! You're going to post pictures soon right?? :D
You did it! There's my grandbaby! He's got really cute toes! I want to nibble them already. Love Mom
ReplyDelete