Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Snips, snails, and puppy dog tails

According to verse, that's what little boys are made of.  This morning some mama friends and I agreed that might better be phrased mud, creeks, and hide and seek.  It was our second time gathering with friends at this local park for creek play.  This year it was a smaller group and a cooler day, but it made for a glorious time of play and fellowship.  My sweet DH hung out taking some great pictures while I visited with four other mamas.  I think maybe he was happy my talking was directed to someone else for a bit.  I was grateful to have some girl time amidst the kiddos who had a blast in the water, climbing trees, and in a field.  It really felt like what summer and childhood should be (minus about 20 degrees, which was perfect!)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.