Aunt Cat came to visit last week, and she's usually good for a few pictures. This time she sent a few with some narrative. The larger font captions below are her comments.
LO was so lucky to get to spend most of Friday with Aunt Cat at the park, then lunch with Aunt Cat and Mommy, then back home to play outside. It was very warm, but Aunt Cat toughed it out!
 |
| LO loves the swings at the park. He's almost too big for these.... |
 |
| Sometimes the park is just this much fun |


|
| When LO is coloring, each colored brick was a picture of Aunt Cat, Mommy and Daddy. He asked if "mommy will see my beautiful artwork" before you got home. It was so sweet :-D |
 |
The one of me (Aunt Cat)and him together, he asked to see himself in the camera, so I showed him a picture I had just taken of him coloring with chalk. Then he asked to see me. I told him I didn't have any pictures so he wanted to take one with me :-D
NB stuck his tongue out so LO and I copied him :)
|
 |
| LO eating a lemon... Like a weirdo :-p |
 |
The second pic just happened to be in the middle of movement, like blinking etc, but it makes it look like he is making a face because if the lemon. In reality he isn't making a sour face though. It's just funny.
|
NB stayed home with Nanny K most of the time so he could work on his naps. Aunt Cat was able to snap a few pics though. I LOVE the ones of him in the bath.
 |
| La cucaracha! |
 |
what a face!
 |
Thanks for coming and taking pics Aunt Cat. We hope to see you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.